Welcome to Goddess' Birthday Blog.

Please use the Archive to the right to navigate to other great stories in this collection.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby - Steph

Photobucket

I have your special evening all planned and you don’t even know it. You said no fuss, but it’s your birthday. I have to do something, don’t I? Do you want me to let you in on my plan or should I make you wait? I see that coy smile; you want to know, don’t you? It is your birthday after all; why don’t you let me show you what I have in store for you.

Sit down, relax, you’ve had a rough day. Here, I poured you some champagne. Why champagne you ask. Because it’s your birthday, only the best for you baby. Don’t be shy, go ahead and take a sip. It’s good isn’t it? Put your feet up here in my lap, you’ve worked hard today, let me pamper you a bit.

As you sip your champagne and regale me with stories of your day I slowly slip the black stiletto pumps from your feet, caressing and massaging the tension away. With long strokes and a firmer touch through the arch I can see you relaxing. I work my way up to your ankle and calf, rubbing and stroking, my calloused fingertips moving lightly over your skin. A soft moan escapes your pretty lips. “You like that don’t you baby, feels good doesn’t it?” You nod in answer and take the last sip of champagne from your glass.

Setting your feet back on the floor I leave your side for the briefest moment, returning to fill your glass once again. Taking your free hand I urge you to stand and follow me. Down the hall we enter the bathroom. The tub is filling and the scent of lilacs fills the air. Taking your glass from your hand, I start to unbutton your suit jacket. A question crosses your face, “you have to be naked to get in the tub baby.” I see the wicked gleam spark in your beautiful eyes; I know exactly what you’re thinking. “Not yet baby” I whisper, “not yet.”

Piece by piece, each item of clothing lands in a pile on the floor and you are now gloriously naked. Moving behind you I gather up your dark silky tresses and clip them like you always do when you soak in the tub. With a soft kiss to your nape, I turn you, “get in baby.” As you settle yourself I leave and come back with a bowl. You lean up and try to see what’s in the bowl; I like what I’m seeing much better. The bubbles slipped down, exposing a creamy rose-tipped breast. Kneeling buy the edge of the tub I set the bowl down and trace a circle around that rosy tip, sucking it in and letting it go with an audible ‘pop’. Your gasp was music to my ears as you close your eyes and sit back, waiting for whatever might be next.

I pick an item out of the bowl, “open your mouth baby.” At the press of something cool at your pretty lips you open them as asked. Taking a bite the chocolate and strawberry explode in your mouth and a drop of the sweet juice escapes to trickle down your chin. With the tip of my tongue I chase the drop, lingering near your mouth, teasing the corner with my tongue. You part your lips the slightest bit and as much as I want to ravage your pretty mouth, I stop myself. This night is for you, not me.

One by one I feed you the strawberries, your groans of pleasure making it harder and harder for me to keep my resolve. I pick up the last berry and pull the stem off, placing it in my mouth. Leaning over I offer you the other half and you rise up to take it in your mouth. Together we finish the last berry. You reach over to catch a drop of just from my chin. I take your finger and suck the juice off. You’re eyes heat and your mouth drops open slightly. Leaning in I press a chase kiss to your pretty red lips and pull the plug in the tub.

Helping you step from the tub I wrap you in warm fluffy towel and dry you off. Taking your hand I lead you down to our room. You gasp when you see, there are candles lit everywhere. The bed is turned down, there are rose petals strewn on every flat surface. You turn to look at me, “all for you my love. Go lie on the bed.”

Dropping your towel you saunter across the room, turning to ask “on my back?” I shake my head, “on your front baby.” You do as I ask and wait. With your head on your hands you turn, trying to see what I’m doing. You hear the thud of clothes hitting the floor and you smile. You know I’m now as naked as you. Grabbing the bottle from the dresser I cross to the bed and straddle your thighs. “Ready baby?” You nod your head, “sure. What are you going to do?” I smile, “just relax baby, you’ll enjoy it. I promise.”

I uncap the lotion and warm a dollop in my hands before rubbing it into your back, massaging your shoulders and neck. I place little kisses down your back as I go, causing you to shiver and squirm on the bed. Easing lower, I move back and massage your lovely ass, slipping my fingers lower, between your thighs, circling lightly. You moan quietly as I move on, massaging the backs of your thighs and your calves. Moving to one side I pull the clip from your hair and urge you to roll over.

Your lovely face is flushed from the light massage and your nipples are standing proud, ready and waiting for my attention; you’re eyes are half closed and your lips are slightly parted. I smile at the lovely picture you portray. “Are you doing okay baby?” All you can do is nod your head. Warming another dollop of lotion I straddle your thighs again and start at your shoulders, working down your arms and back. I stroke your chest lightly, working my way to your breasts. I start with light circles, getting smaller and smaller until your nipples are between my fingers. With a gentle tug they seem to harden even more.

As I move lower I trace a path with my mouth and tongue down the valley of your breasts and across your stomach. I stop to circle your belly button before resuming my massage. You’re panting lightly now and I can smell your need for me. It’s an intoxicating scent, one that I never tire of. My fingers dance light over the tops of your thighs, slipping in between, stroking the sensitive flesh there. Your hips jerk at my light touch and my name is a plea off your lips.

Pressing your legs apart I trace a light path up your inner thigh my tongue. You start to tremble even before I taste you. As my mouth closes over you and I give your clit a gentle tug your hips buck against me. When I dip my tongue inside you cry out as your orgasm consumes you.

Rising over you I wait, “open your eyes baby.” As your pretty eyes try to focus on mine, I slide home. “Happy Birthday Baby.”

No comments: