Welcome to Goddess' Birthday Blog.

Please use the Archive to the right to navigate to other great stories in this collection.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cold Baby? - Tre

Photobucket

I see you looking at me, a woebegone expression in your eyes that fairly screams get me away from here. Poor thing, look at you all wrapped up. It’s too chilly for you isn’t it Darlin? You my beach bunny are not happy here in the cold, cold north, which is sort of funny considering where you hale from right? But as luck would have it, they called this press conference where the idea of fun in the sun is a misnomer at best.

It’s ok though, I have my plans. I’ll heat you up and make you forget all the ice and snow that you have to deal with. We just have to get through his one press conference. It won’t be long now, the wink I send you promises that.

I watch those hands of yours jam deep into your pockets as you pull that coat around you tighter, hands fisting at your middle as if that will keep you warm. Haven’t you figured it out yet honey? You won’t be warm until you’re with me, and that time is fast approaching. I watch for a few more minutes but when the photographers start snapping away I know its time to go check on the surprise I have for my poor frozen beach bunny.

I blow you a kiss before turning to stroll away. I have no doubts, your curiosity is blazing, I saw that in your eyes as I turned. You’ll see all too soon what I have planned, and you’ll love it; you always do love my surprises. The hotel staff thought I was crazy, I could see them thinking how Rock star my requests were, but they did everything I asked. Hell even the road crew helped. They know you and how growly you get if you are denied your sun for too long. Hell they had helped from the day we knew we were flying to this frozen part of the world. Yes love, that’s how long this one plan has been in process, each little piece and part carefully loaded onto the plane without your knowledge.

I open the door to our hotel suite and I can’t help but grin. The foyer to the room has been covered by a curtain, can’t have you seeing what I have before you ahead of time. It’s all ready for you, the furniture shoved carefully around the room, nestled against the walls like solitary sentinels, the Kleig Lights and Sunlamps placed just so to give maximum sun effect. The sand is all over the floor, well all over the tarp we had carefully spread on the floor of course. A couple of brightly patterned lounge chairs sit side by side with a small pool of water in front of them. It’s the one thing I couldn’t actually get here.. the beach, so this pool will just have to do. Of course there’s a small beach table between the chairs and on this table is your favorite tropical drink.

Yes the scene is nearly set. Just a couple more things and I’ll be ready for you. I slip into the bedroom and quickly strip, dressing in the purple lacy bathing suit of mine that always sets your motor to racing. Snagging a pair of sunglasses I settle those on my head. After checking my make up and making sure I’m totally beachified I pull your swim trunks from my luggage. Yes I thought of everything Darlin.

I slip back into the living room just as the door opens, your gruff “what the fuck? Hathor?” reaching through the curtain. I snort. You might love surprises but only after you’ve figured them out. Stepping to the curtain I push a hand through, and pitch my voice all soft and silky. “Lock the door, strip and put this on Lover. Oh keep the hat on too.”

I hear your grumbles about stripping when its so damn cold so I stick my head through the crack in the curtain. I look up and see exasperation in your gaze and I give you a wink. “I promise it will be worth it Lover, Please?”

You see that glint in my eyes and it calls up the devil in you as you swiftly strip from the heavy coat, scarf, tee-shirt and of course those way too tight jeans that show nothing yet reveal all. God even fully clothed you make my blood heat. As you slip into your trunks I hand you a set of your ever present shades then pull away from the curtain, my hand reaching out the flip the cassette player on. As the sounds of waves and gulls start echoing through the room you step through that curtain.

I watch your face as the surprise and pleasure drift onto your handsome features and grin as your eyes find me. “I thought my beach bunny needed a little fun in the sun.”

I didn’t have time to catch a breath as your big self loomed in front of me and pulled me to a lounge chair, your eyes darkening to that black that always signaled the flaring of your need.

“You never fail to amaze me Hath, Darlin,” your breath buzzes over my chin as you press me into the lounge chair, just before you groan from the intense pleasure of the light and heat.

And I know, god yes I know that it’s only starting.
Many happy returns on your birthday Hathor :)

No comments: